"The Moor" Art Prints
Available: In stock
Paper prints are the least expensive option, with an array of sizes and art paper options available. Lustre provides the perfect finish, providing excellent quality without the...
Paper prints are the least expensive option, with an array of sizes and art paper options available.
- Lustre provides the perfect finish, providing excellent quality without the added glare of glossy.
- Metallic, with its glossy finish and metallic appearance, creates images that are described as “Chrome on Paper”, while at the same time adding depth, vibrant color and flattering flesh tones.
- The Glossy finish provides that slick, shiny look that truly pops.
A beautiful print that is poorly mounted makes a poor statement. Mounting allows for ease in hanging and framing, allowing your image to last longer due to the extra support it is receiving.
- Double-weight Matboard: Cardboard material bonded together to create a 28-ply board, extremely lightweight, yet durable with minimal bending!
- Standouts: Hang it up as it arrives with no need for framing! Extremely lightweight with grooved holes in the back for hanging and a high-grade textured edge in black.
- Framing: Choose from eight popular sizes, three classic mat options, and three display types (tabletop easel, sawtooth hanger, or wire hanger). Images are expertly mounted on professional grade Foamcore. Each Framed Print comes with protective, clear acrylic, which blocks up to 92% of UV rays, protecting the artwork.